The course is a blend of coding the performance visualizer which requires some extra understanding of C# and creating a ratio that can really help in analyzing how well is the strategy performing overall. After the course you should be able to organize you strategies on a one unit performance basis and compare them across symbols, timeframes, time periods and money management systems.
– Take 99% of the performance data you see in the ordinary Wealth Lab performance card and calculate it by yourself to display on a separate tab in Wealth Lab.
– Use this data to calculate extra performance data like current draw down, maximum days since last equity high, current days since last equity high, percent months in profit, average drawdown and more.
– Take any performance data you wish, combine it and put it into a total score ratio to judge upon system performance using a single unit across all systems.
– Code your own scorecard for optimization.
– Put the total score you calculated in the performance visualizer into your optimization scorecard and optimize your strategies using your own performance ratios.